Think your work might be the right fit for us?
We’d love to see it.
What do we publish?
- Short Stories
- Essay collections
- Graphic novels
- Anything that intrigues, questions, and provokes thought
What are we looking for?
Submissions of art, poetry, and any other short creative work for our POETRY AND ART JOURNAL. Submissions, images included, should fit within two pages, single space. That’s right: it’s intentionally vague. Don’t be shy: send us anything! We’re looking for the unique and intriguing. We’re looking for something that makes us feel. Prizes will be given to our top pick in every journal.
Full-length manuscripts or chapbook manuscripts* of fiction, non-fiction, graphic novels, essay collections, art and poetry collections, and… well… anything you’ve got. If it seems to be a good fit with us, if we have the publishing capacity, and if we’d be proud to put our name on it, we’ll help you get it published. Here’s how it works. We’ll be publishing a few titles a year. If your title fits with us, we will charge an editing, formatting, and publishing fee. But no sweat: you’ll keep 100% of the royalties once it’s up and running on nearly all major international retailers. We like this approach better. We want you to keep full ownership of your work.
*A chapbook, for us, is anything you want to publish that is under 40 pages.
Ready to submit with us?
- Make sure you’ve read who we are and what we do.
- Let’s make sure you’re a good fit for us first.
- When you’re ready to submit, find us on Submittable.
- Get your manuscript prepared.
- A bunch of spelling mistakes just looks bad. Make it presentable.
- Include all images.
- Do not put your name on the manuscript. We read blindly!
- Make sure all work you submit is your own. To avoid legal and copyright issues, please consult this helpful content guidelines checklist.
- Do prepare a short bio about yourself:
- who you are, why you create, what you create, what your goals are…
- Know that we are a small press, with limited publishing capacities.
- While we try our best, and would love to help everyone take their ideas to print, in reality we just can’t do that. Not everything that is submitted to us will be accepted.
- But hey, we’re people too. We have our own biases, goals, and perspectives. Just because it doesn’t fit with us doesn’t mean it’s bad. There’s no such thing as bad.
- Keep on sending your stuff out and trying! There’s a home for it somewhere.
- Okay, if you’re ready, let’s visit Submittable to get the ball rolling.
Please note: our submissions period for our journal and for full manuscripts is May-August each year. Throughout the year, we have several other smaller opportunities.